Patriot Pages

• April 44/5- Cap and Gown Retake Photos

• January 24Prom is April 6th!

People of Pace

Trinity Perez

Back to Article
Back to Article

People of Pace

Ella Maybach, Staff Member

With four years of practice, Trinity Perez is very dedicated to acting. She has more confidence than anyone, and is not afraid to speak up. Perez’s outgoing personality is used to its best ability in drama. With a major role in every play, Perez has made her mark at our school. Any free time she has, she’s running her lines or practicing for a play. Over the summer she landed a role in the play The Hunchback of Notre Dame at Pensacola State College. With this opportunity, she could further her acting abilities. It was not an easy role to get, and she had to prepare for hours and hours. Participating in college based plays, Perez gets college credit hours, which sets her ahead of the game for the future.

This school year, one of the first performances she was in was Dinosaurs Before Dark. Perez played the role of a dinosaur. For three weeks, she performed for elementary schools because it is based off a children’s book. Coming soon is another play, Shakespeare, and she has taken on the role of a man. It sounds challenging, but she will pull it off. Just about every morning Perez is at the school two hours prior to class starting, to run through her lines nonstop. In addition, she is also in first and sixth period drama class. On top of that, she is drama’s secretary and treasurer. Her job is to keep track of the fundraisers and money that goes through drama. “At every meeting I must take notes on what ideas people may have, or events coming up,” Perez said. Next year she hopes to become president of drama for her senior year, and she’s not stopping there.

About the Writer